Monday, August 24, 2015

MY NEW FRIENDDD!!!


Hi guys!! So, i’m back with a new assignment (ew!


I mean, this blog thingy is sort of fun, so, i might enjoy working on the assignments that my teacher gives me. Teehee.



So, i’ll just name this post : “My New Friend”

Does it sound a bit stiff? Well, it should sound stiff, anyway.


So, if you guys haven’t read my previous post, i’m just going to let you know a few little things about me. I’ve been to Bandung a lot, but this is my first time living in Bandung and away from my family, since i’ve succesfully got accepted to one of the most prestigious school in Indonesia (i heard it’s number 1, whoop), SMAN 3 Bandung.


So, since i move to a new city, finding a new friends are also a must.Since i’ve been in school for around three weeks, i’ve known some peoples, mostly in my class though. So, i’ll just talk about this new friend of mine.


Her name is Laila Soraya, and most people call her Laila. She was born in Bandung, on 20th November 2000. She's practically born and raised in Bandung. Some of her hobbies are listening to music, reading novels, watching movies, and writes short stories. She's also the youngest in her family, she has a sister and two brothers.

When we first having our orientation in school, she’s our leader. So, i think she has the spirit of a leader.I think, Laila is a really cute person. I mean, she looks cute, and she’s also tiny, and she’s just cute and small. She’s also very active. Her shrieking voice is so... shrieking. My ears burn because of them—yeah, i’m joking.


Laila is a very nice girl. She’s really friendly, and warm. I thought people wouldn’t accept a new girl like me (i look really suspicious and creepy, and big), but Laila was just super friendly.So, yeah, that’s all about my new friend, Laila.Anyways, check out her blog!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment