Tuesday, August 25, 2015

a short dialogue

I’m back with a new assignment hufftttt! My friends and i made a really short dialogue about complimenting each other, and we have to post it online, so,  here it goes.

Er         :”Hi, Cendy!”
Ce        :”Hi! I never thought you’ll come!”
Er         :”Of course i will come to the Angklung performance.”
Ce        :”Hahahaha. So, how was it? What do you think of it?”
Er         :”It was AMAZING! You and your groupmates played really great! And all of it was so snychronized.”
Ce        :”Thank you, Erin. We practised this piece for a month.”
Er         :”Wow! That’s amazing!”
Ce        :”I know! Anyways, you look awesome with that shirt and the leather jacket.”
Er         :”Awe, thanks a lot.”
Ce        :”By the way, i’ve got to go now. The team is holding an after-party!”
Er         :”Enjoy the party, Cendy!”


I know, it’s super short. Please don’t judge me :((((

0 comments:

Post a Comment