Sunday, August 9, 2015

It's ME!!


Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog.

My name is erin ruth tamara, i prefer being called erin though. (but if you have any creative and amazing nicknames for me, just go with it + a friend calls me rudy and i am confused of the world). And i’m turning fifteen this october, which is awesome. Wow, i cannot believe im turning fifteen. ANYWAYS, i was born in jakarta, 28th of October 2000. So yeah.

I have lots of hobbies, and i’m mediocre in almost everything that i can do. I like reading, writing about some cheesy plots that passes throught my mind. I also liek talking to myself because i find myself very entertaining when i speak . I also like to talk with anyone, as long as they like to talk to me. I can play piano, but i just cant play in front of people. I can draw. Yeah, you can say i’m a bit artsy kind of person.

So, i moved to my grandma’s house to bandung recently since i got accepted in sma negeri 3 bandung (Indonesia’s #1 High School, wow). And, i mean it’s been tough because i’ve just realized i miss many things. I miss my friends a lot. And i miraculously miss my LOUD mom, my annoying lil brother.

Friends. I really cherish my friends because they are awesome. We could just laugh on anything, without caring other’s opinions. We could be just cussing each other, and then next second, we’re taking selfies. Those guys are amazing. I wish i coul keep them in my pocket and pull them out everytime im feeling to talk to them.

MY family is a bit messed up though. My dad is weird, my mom is weird. I’m weird, my brother is even weirder so i’m just as confused as everone with my family. My dad had been into  sman 3 bandung too, and he  had managed to get into ITB and graduated. My mom is also from ITB. Which is awesome, i guess. My brother, he’s just a big piece of meat+lots of fat. His really likes to annoy me.

Achievements. I haven’t achieved anything that makes me proud, that’s for sure. Well, earning sucah a high points for a national exam is an achivement though, but WELL IT ACTUALLY MAKES ME PROUD. I also had been into a music school for eight years, and graduated with a mediocre score. BUT i enjoy playing music even though i never finish it, like, finish learning it until i master it.

I have lots of dreams, and they are very variative i even got confused. Sometimes i wonder, “what is wrong with me?” One time, i just really want to build a zoo, or maybe become a zoo keeper. But i also want to be a director. Or maybe a person who works in a very well-made movie. Or maybe become the writer of the movie, that’d be awesome.
I just want to be a very happy person and a very succesful woman in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment